Senior Town Planner - PrestonHA 9326Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Town Planner to join an established planning consultancy based near Preston. The team currently offer a wide variety of planning services to their clients who include land owners, local authorities and housebuilders.
For this role it is anticipated that the successful Senior Planner will:
- Have a BSc / MSc (or equivalent) in an appropriate planning related discipline
- Be MRTPI qualified (or close to achieving this)
- Have a minimum of 5 years combined public and private sector planning experience
- Hold a full UK driver's licence
- Preparing and submitting complex planning applications and appeals
- Undertaking the strategic promotion of land through the local plan process
- Liaising with clients and local authorities
- Preparing reports and statements
- Mentoring junior members of the team
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary, full benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.