Interim Head of Regeneration & Towns Fund
£400-£500/day – 3 days per week - Inside IR35
Do you want to work for a highly motivated local authority who consistently delivers a high level of service?
You will be mainly working from home, with the exception of site visits and key meetings. The office location can be discussed upon application to the role.
To be successful in this position you MUST HAVE:
- Access to your own vehicle or a valid UK driving license (for travel to and from the office and for site visits)
- Qualification in Town Planning and or Urban Regeneration
- Experience of business case building as well as the ability to communicate complex and ambitious plans to local residents.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing the achievement of the team’s corporate plan targets
- Leading the council’s HM Treasury Green Book business case building, advising the Towns Board and its Chairman
- Communicating the objectives and impact of the business case building in conjunction with other council teams
- Building an application for submission to the levelling up fund
This role will move quickly and is unique opportunity to join a growing local authority.
To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV then call Kevin O’Shea on 02393876034
If you are a Town Planner who is interested in job opportunities but this role is not of interest, please still apply then we can consider you for other positions.