CIL OFFICER – 6 MONTH CONTRACT
A great opportunity to join a local authority in the Midlands and work in a small yet exciting team to process and carry out CIL duties for the council.
- Rate DOE
- 6 Month Contract
- 2 / 3 site visits per month but largely remote
The main purpose of the role is as follows;
- Have an up to date understanding of the CIL and planning legislations to keep the activities of CIL in line with requirements legally
- Confidently administer the CIL process from start to finish.
- To successfully monitor and deliver the infrastructure of CIL framework to align with the authority
- Be confident and able to issue Demand notices to liable parties and to follow up with review of such.
- To offer support and advice to other departments in relation to CIL planning obligations and developments I.E Regeneration
- To offer support, training and advice regarding all CIL matters to officers and public members
- Be able to administer the CIL process from start to finish mean whilst calculating the relevant CIL charges within the council’s policies
- Produce CIL committee reports, advice and attendance
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience then please get in contact with Georgina Ross at g2 Recruitment on either 0115 666 6399 or alternatively email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org