What with everything that happened last year (you may remember it wasn’t your average year…), lots of employees last year were expecting a bonus and didn’t get one.
But this business did it the other way round. Bonuses weren’t expected, but despite everything, employees here got given one completely out of the blue – the company had weathered a tough year in good shape and wanted to show their appreciation.
Why did they pay bonuses when so many businesses (including far higher turnover ones) didn’t?:
- A family business – it takes a CEO who sees you every day and knows your kids’ names to make a decision like that. Can you imagine a PLC doing it?
- A well-managed business – came out of 2020 in profit despite everything
- A well-funded business – Crucially, backed by a significant cash injection from the recent sale of other businesses under the family umbrella
There are massive opportunities in both immediate and strategic land in Oxfordshire and surrounds, and they are in the perfect position for growth. Stronger than their competitors, a happy and confident workforce, on the back of turning a profit in a historically poor year globally – and with deep pockets.
So they’re hiring. To best take advantage of these opportunities, the team need a planner on board, someone with a background in resi and strategic land and the skills to:
- Identifying opportunities for LP allocations;
- Manage the allocation process successfully;
- Project manage planning applications;
- Advise on land for acquisition.
Don’t worry if you don’t have an up to date CV, it’s not necessary. Give John Sanger a call on 07538 268052. Everyone will get a response.