Do you want to work for a highly motivated Planning Consultancy who consistently delivers a high level of service?
We are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced RTPI Chartered Associate Planner to work on an exciting variety of projects for private sector clients across England and Wales.
As an Associate Planner you will play a key role in developing our client base and enhancing company reputation. You will be responsible for working proactively and at your own initiative on a range of planning applications and planning appeals with an emphasis on large-scale residential and renewable energy projects including site reviews, planning applications and appeals.
An existing and secure stream of planning work for major housing development schemes provided by our joint venture partners, and continued growth of our private client base necessitate this expansion of our team. You will be involved in and lead a diverse range and scale of projects but primarily be responsible for the stream of large scale residential and renewables planning. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team of chartered planners, architects, landscape architects, urban designers and engineers.
This post offers the opportunity to manage your own team and play a fundamental role in shaping our expanding business. Autonomy is a given and you will put your own stamp on projects, develop new revenue streams and streamline working practices within your team. We are looking for someone to nurture client relationships, develop new business, assist with managing and coaching junior planners whilst handling your own caseload from inception to completion.
We are looking for a chartered RTPI professional with an accredited degree in Town Planning or related subject and significant experience in private sector planning including Environmental Impact Assessment. A suitable candidate for the role of Associate Planner will be able to demonstrate:
- 10 Years plus relevant experience;
- A proven track record managing caseloads for different types of planning applications with an emphasis on the large scale residential and renewables sector;
- The ability to prepare and present high quality planning reports;
- Experience of writing appeal statements, attending Hearings and appearing as an expert witness at Public Inquiries;
- Mentoring and motivational skills required to develop junior planners in their careers;
- Proficiency in responding to general and client planning enquiries, producing tender documents and negotiating with statutory consultees.
To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV or contact Kevin O'Shea on 02393876034 or email@example.com
If you are a Town Planner who is interested in job opportunities but this role is not of interest, please still apply then we can consider you for other positions.