Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading environmental, planning and engineering consultancy on the hire of a Planning Consultant to join their team in County Durham.
The company has multiple offices across the UK and is involved in some of the most significant renewable energy schemes in Europe. Our client specialises in high-profile and potentially sensitive developments, from renewable energy to water and waste.The Role:
Skills & Experience:
- Planning support role within a planning team of 10 professional planners.
- Preparation of all required planning documentation from feasibility to post consent.
- Submission of renewable energy and infrastructure planning applications.
- Assisting with Section 36 and NSIP projects.
- Assistance with the team's Business Development strategy where appropriate.
- Relevant Degree;
- Licentiate Planner or qualified RTPI (or equivalent) Planner;
- Consultancy and renewables experience preferred but not essential;
- Understanding of EIA and multidisciplinary planning projects;
- Detail conscious and interested in the preparation of planning reports.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes a profit share scheme and discretional bonus! In addition, they offer a positive and supportive working environment and will provide coaching to ensure you achieve your career objectives. Apply Now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading renewables consultancies at a stage of growth. For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com