Graduate Town Planner
Our client is a well-established Planning Consultancy based in London and they are looking to onboard a Graduate Town Planner to their successful Planning team. Do you have an RTPI accredited Town Planning degree? Do you want to work in London? If so – Apply Now!!
The ideal Graduate Town Planner will have the following:
· A Town Planning degree or related (RTPI accredited)
· Excellent analytical and written skills
· Full UK drivers licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
· Undertaking research and analysis
· Preparing planning applications, including planning statements
· Supporting senior colleagues to progress projects from inception to completion
· Undertaking site visits
Our client is looking to hold interviews soon so apply now!!
Kickstart your Town Planning career now!!
If you are looking to start your Town Planning career in London, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com