Graduate Town Planner
A specialist town planning consultancy is looking to onboard a Graduate Town Planner to their ever-growing team. This is the perfect opportunity for an RTPI accredited Graduate Town Planner to join a team working on exciting projects.
Duties in your new role will include:
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse range of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
The ideal Graduate Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related (RTPI accredited)
- Any experience in town planning would be desirable but not essential
- UK Drivers licence
Our client can offer an excellent starting salary along with fantastic career progression opportunities.
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!!