Principal / Associate Planner
Our client is an specialist town planning consultancy with and they are looking to onboard an experienced planner on a part time basis to their successful team in their Tonbridge office. The role would entail working around 21hours per week in anyway you see fit working on a variety of projects. Our client is looking to hear from Principal level Planners and above.
The salary for this role will be circa £35-40k pro rata depending on level of experience
The ideal Principal Planner will have the following;
· Excellent communication skills
· A degree educated in relevant discipline
· Chartered status
· Comprehensive experience in town planning
At your new job, your duties will include;
· Coordinating and preparing planning applications
· Developing relationships with clients, local authorities, stakeholders and local communities
· Managing and taking the lead on upcoming projects
· Undertaking site appraisals
· Provide strategic and tactical planning advice
What you need to do now;
If you are an experienced Planner, interested in this fantastic opportunity at this excellent consultancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Jon Davies for an informal and confidential chat on 01792 940000 or apply now!!