Take your consulting career to a new level working on a huge range of existing projects!
Are you looking to;
- Work client-side as a Planning Manager?
- Report directly to the M.D. on planning considerations?
- Work on projects of all scales across Commercial and Investment Development
- Join a successful developer at an exciting time?
About the company
Our client a developer and consultancy based in the heart of Hampshire have accrued a wealth of experience enabling successful development of complex sites and the maximisation of portfolio value.
The group is a dynamic practice which manages its own land and business park portfolio and offers unparalleled development services to its high net worth client base. The firm manages the full development life cycle from acquisition to disposal and all requirements in between.
The requirements is for a charismatic and confident Development and Planning Manager to come in and deliver planning consents and maximize the intrinsic value on development sites. You will be a member of the RTPI, ideally with 5 - 10 years experience. You should have a track record in managing your own projects and be able to manage numerous schemes at one time. Great negotiation and communication skills are a given for this type of role.
The role will include:
- Site appraisal and identification of key risks.
- Planning feasibility report completion.
- Planning application assembly, coordination and engagement of consultant terms.
- Negotiation of S106/278 Agreements, monitoring and discharge of obligation pre-commencement conditions.
- Relevant expertise to keep projects on programme and in line with pre-determined budgets.
On offer is a great salary and the autonomy to drive forward your own projects. You will work from a Hampshire location and be part of a small internal team that make big decisions. The expected salary for this role would be circa £50k with some ability to earn bonus on company performance. This is a career role though and this position will give you access to bigger and better projects as you develop into the role.
Want to hear more?
Apply for the role by submitting your CV below or for an informal and confidential discussion, please call Rob now on 03333 448234 or 07855 276123. Email inquiries can be sent to rob@LDHrecruitment.com
Please be assured, your CV and personal information remain 100% confidential – we will never share your details without your prior consent.