Zodiac Recruitment is delighted to be working closely with an excellent town planning consultancy with an amazing reputation in the industry on their search to find a Town Planner to join their ever-growing and successful company. This exciting consultancy is based in a fantastic Central Leeds location. This is the perfect opportunity for a Planner to take the next step in their career working on a range of large projects covering commercial, residential, retail and mixed-use sectors.
Our amazing client is willing to offer the successful candidate an excellent starting salary along with a range of impressive perks and benefits!!
As a Town Planner your duties will include:
- Undertaking policy research
- Carrying out planning appraisals for clients prior to acquisition of a site
- Drafting planning statements and pre-application letters
- Submitting applications on the planning portal
- Monitoring planning applications;
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- An RTPI accredited Town Planning degree
- Experience in Town Planning
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
What you need to do now:
If you are interested this fantastic opportunity at this amazing company, please apply now or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com