Graduate Town Planner
Our close client is an independent town planning consultancy based in Peterborough. They are looking to onboard a Graduate Town Planner to join their ever-growing planning team to work on a wide variety of exciting projects. If you have a RTPI accredited Town Planning degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you!!
Our client can offer an excellent starting salary along with fantastic career progression opportunities.
Duties in your new role will include:
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse range of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
The ideal Graduate Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related (RTPI accredited)
- Any experience in town planning would be desirable but not essential
- UK Drivers licence
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!