Job title: Senior Town Planner Location: OxfordshireSalary: Competitive
My client is a Planning Consultancy who are looking to recruit a Senior Town Planner who is a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with a minimum of 2‐3 years of experience in the private sector including exposure to areas such as Residential, Housing, Commercial and Retail?
The successful candidate would:
- demonstrate a good and improving level of professional competence, achieving a consistently high standard of delivery.
- produce clear, well researched and structured work
- be able to exercise independent professional judgement
- have the ability, and drive, to set stretching targets and seek to optimise personal performance
- display clear concise analytical and communication skills with both Clients and colleagues alike, commanding respect
- have the ability to determine and manage resources, demonstrating effectiveness as a project manager
- motivate, coach, and support others to achieve. Proactively providing feedback to senior colleagues
- maintain pro-active communication, internally and with Clients, and third parties value and utilise the expertise of others
- deliver against Client requirements
This is a significant opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of schemes, including new settlements and large-scale employment, through the employment plan process, planning applications and delivery on the ground.
A generous remuneration package awaits, including car allowance, healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop.
If you are interested in this position then please call Katy on 01792365107 or 07982620231 and forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org