Senior Town PlannerLondon(MFLDN02)Salary: negotiable based on skills and experience, + benefits.
An exciting opportunity has been presented for a Senior Planner to join one of the largest independent town planning consultancies in the UK. My client is looking for a professional, dedicated and hard-working Senior Planner to join their friendly and busy team based in London. My client has many high-profile and long-standing clients for whom they provide bespoke advice on various sites across the country.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to lead on projects and engage in a range of development plans, policy and development management work, including;
- Planning appraisals
- Co-ordinating pre-application and planning applications
- Preparing local plan representations
- Site promotion
- EIP and public inquiry work
Candidates should have:
- Undergraduate degree (Level 2:1 or above) in a relative planning discipline.
- MRTPI qualified Town Planner with 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience of managing projects and client development.
- Experience of working in both the public and private sector ideal.
- Must be self-motivated, and eager to make a real contribution to the growth of the company.
In return you will be offered:
- The opportunity to attend networking events, build up your own client base and undertake business development, and to take part in marketing development activities.
- The opportunity to lead on projects and manage external sub-consultants and junior members of staff.
- In house training, career progression, and a CPD and staff mentoring programme.
- A competitive starting salary and impressive bonus package.
- The chance to join and progress within a friendly, lively and progressive team!
If you are interested in finding out more information, or to discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please contact MEGAN FIELD
on 01792 341 104 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org