CIL OFFICER JOB – ROSS8995
A client of mine (local authority) are looking for an experienced CIL officer to join their development management team and assist with applications.
You will be dealing with matters regarding S106 legal agreements and the administration of CIL (Community Infrastructure Levy) to help the Planning and Transport Strategy Division be a recognised planning service within the council.
- Rate DOE
- 100% Remote working
- 2-month initial contract
- Very Experienced in CIL / S106 agreements - planning, implementation and up to date agreements
- Able to administer CIL from start to finish, understand the payments and issue demand notices
- Able to work under pressure in mentoring and guiding other members of staff to work towards tight deadlines to achieve the application requirements
- Membership or working towards a professional membership body
- Knowledge of Excel and Access and ability to use a wide range of computer software to collate, query, analyse, interpret and present data
The main purpose of the role is as follows;
- Take a proactive role in administering the CIL, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements
- Mentor other members of staff in administrating CIL legislation and motivating junior officers in the team
- Handle a caseload within to ensure the Spatial and Transport Planning Service is acknowledged to provide service of all customers and meet the tight requirements.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of current planning legislation particularly as it relates to planning obligations through S106 Agreements and the CIL
- Use S106 Agreements and CIL to monitor the planning obligations and duties including management of planning applications which meet the targets and objectives
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience then please get in contact with Georgina Ross at g2 Recruitment on either 0121 726 2680 or alternatively email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org