I’m working with a local authority in the East Midlands who are looking to recruit a Principal Planning Officer on a 6 month initial contract to start as soon as possible. The rate and IR35 status have been left negotiable.
The role will be remote-based, and day to day you will:
- Oversee a caseload of complex and major applications
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports (if restrictions allow)
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Dealing with complex planning applications and enquiries
- Present information to external stakeholders.
- Mentoring junior members of staff.
Our client would prefer the candidate to have:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- Previous experience of dealing with a caseload of complex major applications
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Chloe.