I’m working with a local authority in Kent who are looking to recruit a Principal Planning Officer on a 4 month initial contract to start as soon as possible. The rate can be between £40+ dependent on experience, and the role is outside IR35. The role will be remote-based, and day to day you will:
- Oversee a caseload of complex and major applications
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports (if restrictions allow)
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Dealing with complex planning applications and enquiries
- Present information to external stakeholders.
- Mentoring junior members of staff.
Our client would prefer the candidate to have:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- Previous experience of dealing with a caseload of complex major applications
- Rate is dependent on experience
- Immediate start
- Remote working
- IR35 status undetermined
If you are interested, please call Conner on 01614137290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org