Town Planner / Senior Town Planner
Our client is a specialist town planning consultancy with an office of around 10 people near Brackley. They are looking for an enthusiastic Town Planners, Senior Town Planner or Principal Town Planners to join their ever-growing team. Candidates should have previous experience in a planning related role. This is an excellent opportunity for a Planner to join a town planning consultancy working on a wide range of exciting projects. They have a team of project administrators that will assist you with tasks to help you to free up your time to concentrate on the more complex matters!
Duties in your new role will include:
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- Working towards MRTPI (or MRTPI already)
- A degree in town planning or related
- Experience in a Planning related role.
If you are an ambitious Town Planner and you are interested in joining this sucessful company, please apply below or call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000 for a private and confidential chat, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com