Vivid are working with a Local Authority in Devon who're looking for a Planning Officer to join them for a 3 month initial contract. Rates are dependent on experience and 100% of the work can be done remotely apart from site visits, which will likely be needed around once every 1-2 weeks.
The role is part-time, for 3 days per week.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a caseload of minor and householder applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
Rate will be dependent on experience within 24-28/hr.
If you're interested, please get in touch with Matt ASAP on 0161 413 7290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org