Our client is an independent leading town planning consultancy based in London. Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Town Planner to their growing planning team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Town Planner to progress in their career.
As a Senior Town Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on a range of planning applications
- Preparation of evidence and appearance at Appeals
- Advising on site feasibilities and assessments
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ideally be a Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute or actively working towards such membership.
- 4+ years practical experience in either private or public sector planning role
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
If you're a talented Planner interested in this fantastic opportunity to progress in your career, please apply below or call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000 for an informal and confidential chat, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com