Senior Town Planner
Our client is a successful town planning consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They are on the lookout for a Senior Town Planner to join their team in Manchester. The office is in an excellent Central Manchester location and is located close to Manchester Piccadilly Station.
Our client has a flexible working approach, arrangements for a mixture of home and office-based working is available for all employees.
The ideal Senior Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- MRTPI or working towards chartership
- 4+ years experience in a Town Planning related role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending site visits
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in joining a fantastic company with an excellent reputation in the industry? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!