Senior Town Planner
Our client is an independent national planning consultancy based in Cardiff. Our client work on a range of planning applications for a wide variety of clients. This excellent company has offices throughout the UK and are looking to onboard a Senior Town Planner to their successful team in Cardiff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Attending site visits
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Senior Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- MRTPI or working towards chartership
- A good level of experience in a Town Planning related role
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in joining a fantastic company with an excellent reputation in the industry? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!