Senior Town Planner
Our client is an independent national planning consultancy based in Leeds. Our client work on a range of planning applications for a wide variety of clients. This excellent company has offices throughout the UK and are looking to onboard a Senior Town Planner to their successful team in Leeds City Centre. The location of the office is excellent with amazing transport links being just a very short walk away from Leeds Train Station.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Attending site visits
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- MRTPI or working towards chartership
- Experience in Town Planning
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!