An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Planning Manager at one of London’s most dynamic and pro-development councils.
You will play a pivotal role leading on the planning, development and delivery of Infrastructure Planning Policy within their Vibrant Place and Design Team to support the borough’s ambitious growth plans and to ensure that receive the investment needed.
This will involve direct line management of the infrastructure Planning Team containing Policy Planners, GIS officer in conjunction with S106 and CIL Officers.
Furthermore your primary focus will be to prepare and progress the borough’s Infrastructure Delivery Plan as a critical part of the borough’s Local Plan and forthcoming adoption.
- Day to day management of the Infrastructure Planning Team
- Progress and prepare Infrastructure Delivery Plans as part of the wider borough Local Plan
- Undertake annual reviews of the borough’s Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Oversee information and monitoring tasks involving the collection, analysis and monitoring of spatial planning data
- Work collaboratively with council directorates and external stakeholders to manage the councils approach to infrastructure planning, funding and delivery
- Undertake stakeholder and community consultation
- Manage budgets
- Oversee the collection, monitoring, allocation and spending of S106 / CIL monies
The successful candidate will have acquired practical experience as an Infrastructure Planning Team Leader, Planning Policy Team Leader, Deputy Planning Policy Team leader.
Alternatively, if you are a Principal Policy Planner who would like to move in to management, applications from that background are equally welcome.
Furthermore you must be adept at drafting Local Plan policy documents preferably in relation to Infrastructure Delivery Plans coupled with a knowledge of S106 / CIL obligations and agreements.
Finally you will have exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
For further information, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald & Company on 0207 318 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org