The role holder will be responsible for infrastructure policy, monitoring and reporting, Section 106 and CIL collection and distribution, a full range of spatial information monitoring duties, and the development of a sustainable GIS service across the council
- To manage the team responsible for the infrastructure planning, Section 106 and
CIL, information monitoring and GIS and ensure their ongoing professional development.
- To work proactively with colleagues across council directorates and with external stakeholders to manage the Council's approach to infrastructure planning, funding and delivery.
- To develop, manage and deliver the programme for collection, monitoring and allocation of monies collected through S106 and CIL.
- to prepare, review, monitor and implement Local Plan Policy, including working as part of the team responsible for the planned adoption of the borough's new Local Plan.
- to take responsibility for the annual review of our Infrastructure Delivery Plan.
- To oversee information and monitoring tasks involving the collection, analysis and monitoring of spatial planning data and ensure accurate reporting.
- To manage the ongoing development of the council's GIS service, ensuring that it is fit for purpose and delivering its full potential for all users.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.