Town Planner (Housebuilder) - RomseyHA 9191Salary: negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Town Planner to join a growing housebuilder in Romsey. The successful Town Planner will be working closely with Senior staff and will be responsible for the whole planning process.Qualifications and Experience:
For this position applications are sought from candidates who have a relevant RTPI accredited degree, have achieved Chartered Planner status or are working towards this and who have a minimum of three years planning experience, preferably within a housebuilder or consultancy environment.Duties:
- Maintaining an up to date record of Local Planning Authorities' Planning policies and Local Plan Reviews for internal reference
- Monitoring and reviewing local planning policy
- Compiling Planning applications, conditions, and appeal documentation for submission to Local Planning Authorities
- Managing the submission of planning applications to Local Planning Authorities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Attending Planning Committee Meetings and Public Consultation Meetings
- Working for a respected consultancy, with a friendly team environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.