Principal / Associate Planner
Our client is an experienced town planning consultancy with offices across Scotland and they are looking to onboard an experienced planner to their successful team in their Glasgow office. Ideally, they are looking for a talented planner to take the lead on upcoming projects, working in a variety of sectors including commercial and residential in urban and rural areas. Our client is looking to hear from Principal level Planners and above.
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
The ideal Principal Planner will have the following;
· Excellent communication skills
· A degree educated in relevant discipline
· Chartered status
· Comprehensive experience in town planning
At your new job, your duties will include;
· Coordinating and preparing planning applications
· Developing relationships with clients, local authorities, stakeholders and local communities
· Managing and taking the lead on upcoming projects
· Undertaking site appraisals
· Provide strategic and tactical planning advice
What you need to do now;
If you are an experienced Planner, interested in this fantastic opportunity at this excellent consultancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Jon Davies for an informal and confidential chat on 01792 940000 or apply now!!