Our close client is an experienced and progressive consultancy with an excellent reputation within the industry. Our client have a number of offices throughout the UK and they are looking to onboard an Associate Director to their excellent team in Bristol.
Feel free to email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential chat.
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
As an experienced Planner your duties will include:
- Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions on a number of complex projects
- Promote the service to existing and new clients, and generate new business
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments:
The ideal Associate Planner will have the following:
- A wealth of town planning knowledge
- Chartered Member of the RTPI
- Excellent communication skills
If you’re an experienced town planner interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or contact Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential conversation, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.