An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Associate Planner to join a successful planning team in their Shrewsbury office. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Planner to join a highly reputable consultancy and make a significant contribution to the success and the further development of the office.
As an Associate Planner your duties will include:
· Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions on a number of complex projects
· Engage in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
· Mentoring junior staff members
· Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Associate Planner will have the following:
· Experience in planning roles
· Chartered Member of the RTPI
· Previous private consultancy experience is desirable but not essential
· Excellent communication skills
· Joining a well-established experienced consultancy
· Excellent salary and benefits package
· Dealing with high profile clients
· Career progression opportunities
If you’re an experienced town planner interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or contact Jon Davies on 01792 940000 for a confidential and informal chat, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.