Senior Town Planner
Our client is an independent building consultancy with an office in Cheltenham. Our client work on a range of planning applications for a wide variety of clients. This excellent company are looking to onboard a Senior Town Planner to their successful team in Cheltenham.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Attending site visits
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- MRTPI or working towards chartership
- Experience in Town Planning
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Jon Davies on 01792 940000 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!