Senior Town Planner
Our client are looking to recruit for a Senior Town Planner to join their planning team in Shrewsbury. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented Planner to join a highly reputable consultancy, working on a wide range of exciting projects.
As a Senior Planner your duties will include;
- Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions
- Engage in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Senior Planner will have the following;
- MRTPI qualification (Or actively working towards accreditation)
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK drivers’ licence
- Joining an experienced consultancy with career progression opportunities
- Competitive and flexible salary & benefits
Salary for this role will be negotiated depending on experience.
If you’re looking to progress your Town Planning career at this fantastic consultancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Jon Davies on 01792 940000 or apply below!!