I’m working with a local authority in Dorset who are looking to recruit a Senior Planning Officer on an interim basis to start in January on a 3 month initial contract. Offering home working with occasional site visits, day to day you will:
- Oversee a mixed caseload of complex minor applications.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Dealing with complex planning applications and enquiries
- Present information to external stakeholders.
- Advise junior members of staff.
Our client would prefer the candidate to have:
- Several years’ of experience within Local Authorities.
- Previous experience of a similar caseload dealing with complex minor applications
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
- Rate is dependent on experience
- January start
- Remote working is available
- Inside IR35
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James.