- Do you have your own client base?
- Do you specialise in a certain area of planning and can bring something new to the table?
- Are you self-sustainable and like the idea of setting up an office in your area?
- Are you currently running your own consultancy, but could continue in your area but under a lager group, with support and without all the extra admin involved?
Our client, a leading Town Planning and development consultancy operating nationwide are actively looking to expand their office base and are seeking Planning Consultants or Directors who either have their own private consultancy with clients or have a client base and want to set up a new office in their area.
They are looking for entrepreneurial and confident planners who would welcome the opportunity to open a new office for them. You will be responsible for working with their existing clients whilst building and expanding a client base of your own, supported by a technical team of chartered town planners and specialists. You will over time build a team of your own.
This is a fantastic opportunity to ditch that daily commute and work in a location of your choosing, so there is a genuine flexibility in your location!
- You MUST be a self starter, able to work autonomously, especially if you would need to be largely home-based.
- You must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and coordinate applications on behalf of several different clients at the same time, so organisation and communication skills must be strong.
- You should be personable and able to work closely with a team of related disciplines as well as able to manage the work of external consultants where required.
- You must be comfortable with phone and conference/video calls as many company meetings take place with remote workers dialling in.
- A driving licence and car are essential.
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary is dependent on experience and current remuneration.
For a confidential discussion to find out more details about our client please call Rob on 07855 276123 or email email@example.com
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.