Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a successful and regarded Architectural Practice in London on the hire of an Associate Planner to build a new planning division.
Our client offers a wide range of services including Architectural, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, C.D.M and Town Planning. The practice works in a wide variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education and Leisure.
The company currently does their own planning in-house however are looking to appoint their first chartered Planner to pick up and develop the discipline for the company. This will therefore include picking up and running existing projects along with bringing new clients on board.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- MRTPI qualified
- 6+ years professional experience (ideally including private sector experience)
- Self-motivated & ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good report writing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time/work management
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding of the planning market
- BD experience and a client following
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable company at an exciting time. If you want to be part of a growing organisation and spearhead a new team, this is for you. You will be rewarded with a strong salary and associated benefits package! Interested?
The MD leading this recruitment is keen to speak with interested parties ASAP so please express your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org