Senior Planning Officer
£35 DOE Inside IR35
Do you want to work for a highly motivated local authority planning team who consistently delivers a high level of service?
You will be mainly working from home, until the authority go back to fully working from the office. The office location can be discussed upon application to the role.
This newly created role is because of an increase in workload and a staff member leaving.
You will be required to work both individually and as part of a team to continue the high level of service that the local authority operate to currently.
To be successful in this position you MUST HAVE:
1. A full driving license and access to a car.
2. Recent experience of working in within a local authority development management service.
3. Comprehensive and detailed understanding of planning legislation and policy at national, London and local planning authority level.
4. Extensive experience in preparing and presenting reports on complex planning issues or major planning applications to senior managers and/or committee members.
5. The ability to be in the office once a week .
On offer is an hourly rate of up to £35p/h depending on experience.
This role will move quickly and is unique opportunity to join a growing local authority.
To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV then call Krish Adams on 02393876041
If you are a Town Planner who is interested in job opportunities but this role is not of interest, please still apply then we can consider you for other positions.
Job Reference Number: 24625