One of my clients in the West Midlands are looking for a Local Land Charges Officer to assist them for an initial contract of 3 months.
This is a full time position for an initial 3 months and can offer remote working as well.
Completely remote working also!
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing Local Land Charges searches (Personal and EIR)
- Keeping records of the search requests
- Deal with Fees Paid for searches
Skills and Experience:
- Maintaining, processing and working on the Local Land Charges register
- Ability to interpret maps and databases
- Knowledge of Idox, TLC or iLap
Please give us a call, at a time that suits you, on 020 7766 9075 and ask for the Chloe regarding the Local Land Charges Officer position.
If you have an updated CV then please drop me an email with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org if your CV isn’t up to date, no worries. Just send across what you have and we can work on it together.