One of my clients in Oxfordshire are looking for a Planning Officer to join them for an initial contract of 6 months, starting ASAP. My client can offer 100% home working for the forseeable future apart from site visits. Pay is dependant on experience, this role is inside IR35.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of minors and householders
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority experience dealing with a similar caseload.
If you are interested in this role or in other Development Management opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!