One of my clients in Yorkshire are looking for a Local Land Charges Officer to assist them for an initial contract of 3 months.
My client will consider part-time & full-time hours, flexible working, and rates are dependant upon experience.
Completely remote working, also!
Responsibilities will include:
- Keeping a record of search requests that arrive on a daily basis;
- Gathering information from and updating the Land Charges Register;
- Conducting more detailed research and requesting information from other council departments;
- Dealing with the fees paid for land charges searches;
- Using computerised and written records to collate all the relevant information;
- Double checking search information and passing it on to solicitors.
Experience with Uniform and IDOX would be highly beneficial for this role.
Ok, what do I need to do next?
Please give us a call, at a time that suits you, on 020 7766 9075 and ask for the Chloe regarding the Local Land Charges Officer position.
If you have an updated CV then please drop me an email with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org if your CV isn’t up to date, no worries. Just send across what you have and we can work on it together.