I am working with an authority in Hampshire who are looking for a DM Team Leader - they can offer complete remote working initially, but office presence is allowed if needed. They would be looking for the candidate to start immediately. The role would involve leading a small team and focusing on performance management.
Duties will include:
- Leading a small team of Planners.
- Focus on performance enhancement
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Previous experience leading a team
- Several years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI accredited
- Previous experience of major applications
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
- Rate has been left negotiable for now
- Role to more than likely be inside IR35.
- Immediate start
- Complete remote working initially
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9075 and ask for James.