An excellent role has arisen to join a leading independent Planning and Design consultancy. Following a period of continued commercial success and increasing workload from existing clients, the company now has an exciting opportunity for a talented, commercially minded and dynamic Senior Planner to join the team to work on a broad range of planning projects across London and the Home counties.
The role specifics
In this role, you will be provided with a wide array of clients, working mostly on a range of residential, commercial, educational and mixed-use schemes. An ability to communicate well with local authorities, landowners, developers and architects will be fundamental to this role. You will be responsible for providing clients with viable planning strategies in a comprehensive and timely manner.
• Maintain and develop client relationships
• Conduct research and site appraisals on projects for the client base
• Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications of all sizes/types
• Prepare planning and socio-economic statements
• Prepare policy representations
• Communicating well with sub-consultants and local authorities
The company is seeking candidates with:
• 3 to 5 years of London private-sector planning experience
• Good project management skills
• Good eye for detail
• Capability of working with minimal supervision and an ability to use your own initiative
• Professionalism and strong team ethos
In this role, you will join a supportive team with exciting career opportunities, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting multi-disciplinary environment.
You will receive a remuneration package ranging from £35,000 - £42,000 per annum - depending on experience, plus full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – firstname.lastname@example.org