I am currently looking for a qualified Senior/Principal Transport Planner to join a reputable Engineering and Surveying team.
- Drafting/collation of business cases for the authority's Transforming Cities Fund programme, including liaison with external contractors
- Drafting/collation of full business cases for externally funded major projects, and acting a client for the authority's schemes as directed.
- Liaison with RMBC asset management and land owners in respect of land acquisition for the highway improvement for major schemes.
- Full time - £32-£35p/h DOE
- Degree or institute qualification in transport planning.
- Memberships: Memberships of ICE, CIHT, IHE, TPS.
If you are interested in the position, email your CV to Rosa.legum-Barrell@g2recruitment.com