I am working with 2 Local Authorities in Buckinghamshire who are both looking for Planning Officers to start with them immediately, for a 6 month initial contract. They can offer 100% home working apart from site visits. These role are potentially OUTSIDE IR35.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing a mixed caseload of smaller applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
- Mentor junior members of staff.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of a large scale residential and commercial applications.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Harriet