Penguin Recruitment are supporting a Top 25 UK Property Consultancy based in Bristol who is seeking to appoint a highly experienced Planning Partner to support their continued growth.
- Proven background of leading a Town planning team
- MRTPI status
- Demonstrable experience of developing business leads while managing existing projects
- Ability to deliver effective communications at all levels
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- Provide professional planning advice on a variety of projects
- Prioritise key tasks to ensure effective delivery of planning projects
- Work alongside existing planning partner while managing a team of up to 10 consultants
- Utilise Business Development capabilities to maximise new clients and project leads
The role can offer some at Associate/Director of planning scope to further progress your planning career and work towards Partner level. This will present you an excellent platform for progression and will open up excellent career opportunities.
To be considered for this role please send your Cv to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.