Our client is very successful planning and development consultancy, they have an excellent reputation in the industry and work on a wide range of exciting projects. They are looking to onboard a Senior Planner with roughly 4+ years private sector planning experience to their thriving planning team in London. The office is situated in an excellent London location with great transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented planner to join a highly-reputable company working on a vast array of projects and to become an integral part of an excellent planning team.
Our client can offer the successful candidate an excellent starting salary and perks, along with fantastic career progression opportunities!!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of planning applications
- Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
- Attending site visits
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related
- MRTPI or working towards chartership
- Few years post graduate experience
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com