Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a leading specialist developer with the appointment of a Development Manager in their East Midlands office. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional development and work on retirement projects across the Midlands.
The role will require you to have:
- Achieved a Town Planning related degree
- Previous experience with a Housebuilder or Developer
- Experience of delivering sites from development through to completion
- Excellent working knowledge of the planning system and building regulations
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Delivery of a portfolio of sites from acquisition through to delivery
- Project manage internal and external teams
- Work within agreed timescales, budget and design quality
The role will offer you a very competitive starting salary and benefits package to match your relevant previous experience and technical understanding of the planning sector. In addition the role can offer you an excellent platform for career progression to further expand your professional Town Planning experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365000 to discuss this role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail.