Are you an Associate Town Planner based in the South West
Do you have an established client base and are looking to join a top 25 property consultancy?
Are you looking to earn £50,000+ as a base salary?
If so, then this may just be for you! Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a top 25 property consultancy based in Bristol, to bring in an Associate Town Planner. They are currently in need of a Senior/ Associate Town Planner and are looking for an individual who will showcase an outstanding attitude and ability to complete any task to the best of their ability. My client works with clients locally, regionally and nationally, adding value at every stage of the property life cycle.
Job Purpose: To assist the Partners in providing effective forward management of the practice; to include for internal management of projects and external management of clientsKey Job Responsibilities in the role:
* Responsible directly to the Partners and capable of taking instructions and managing/supervising other staff for the effective management of projects and staff within the office.
* To assist in promoting the culture and value of the Partnership to all staff.
* A high level of personal and professional integrity and trust commensurate with the position of Senior. In this respect, particular emphasis on supporting company policy and collective decision-making is expected.
* Effective client liaison at all stages of projects being worked upon.
* Ensure that a culture of learning, including contemporary planning thinking, is promoted within the planning team to ensure the best planning advice is provided to clients at all times.
* To promote CPD events, seminars training events for staff.
* Preparing project programmes and timetables for projects in the office.What we are looking for:
* At least 10+ years of planning experience within a private consultancy or local authority (preferably both)
* An MRTPI or equivalent qualification.
* Hold general knowledge of Oxford and the surrounding area (not imperative).
My client is looking for an Associate with an established base and a real passion for Town Planning. Is this sounds like yourself then pick up your phone and give Penguin Recruitment a call! Your dream job could be right around the corner!
For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Jack Green on 01792 365 104 for an informal chat. Emails to email@example.com