Are you Bristol/Gloucester/Worcester based (or within commutable distance) and seeking progression with a top-consultancy!?
Are you an existing Associate Planner seeking a new challenge, or perhaps a Senior or Principal Planner looking for a step up?
Would you like to work on exciting and challenging projects in the residential, commercial, retail, education and leisure sectors across the UK!?
If you have solid Town Planning experience in the private sector, client facing, can manage large scale planning applications and are a strategic thinker, then this is the role for you!
- At least 5 years' experience in a professional Town Planning environment.
- Private sector background and ideally have built up some clients
- The ability to prepare a large scale planning application, discharging conditions, EIA coordination, appeals, LDP reps, expert witness, conservation/listed building consents.
- Knowledge and experience of Development Plans, Local Plans, Written Representations and EiP's all desirable.
- MRTPI qualified
- Experience leading a team, or mentoring more junior staff.
Basic salary in the range of £40k - £60k along with a generous car allowance, excellent bonus scheme, private healthcare, competitive pension, life assurance, plenty of holiday and various peripheral benefits.
They can offer staff a degree of flexibility and you will be trusted to manage your diary and work in an time-efficient manner.
Interested? If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Rob a call on 07855 276123. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.