An opportunity has arisen to work for an established new build developer - who focus on delivering unique and exciting luxury homes. We are pleased to assist them in finding a Planner with experience to join their team in Hampshire, working on a broad range of new development projects.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting research and site appraisals for various schemes
- Assisting in the negotiation, preparation and submission of planning applications
- Liaising with in-house architects and external sub-consultants
It is essential that candidates:
- Have an RTPI accredited undergraduate degree or master’s degree
- Have a minimum of 12 months' planning experience
- Have good project management skills in order to work on different planning cases simultaneously
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Are able to work both in a team environment and individually
You will be offered a remuneration package ranging from £24k to £30k, depending on your level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a planner (with experience) who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The company offers a clear promotion structure and are keen to give planners a good platform to progress within the business.
If you are interested in this job please apply now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - email@example.com