An innovative and successful multi-disciplinary consultancy, with offices across the UK is now seeking an experienced and driven Planner, to join their growing Economics Planning team.
- Being a key contact for clients
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of policy and planning related matters within the UK
- Supporting the development industry and local authorities in their understanding of economics, demographics, regeneration, housing market dynamics, employment growth and economic impact.
- Representing the company at a range of virtual meetings
- Working on complex projects to an agreed brief and deadlines
You will be working towards chartered membership of a relevant professional body such as RTPI or RICS. In addition, you will have strong communication skills, good professional writing, great attention to detail, excellent knowledge of Excel (statistical analysis in particular) and a passion for Planning.
All applicants for this role should hold a relevant degree (Planning, Mathematics, Economics, Real Estate, Geography or Surveying) and have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a consultancy or public sector environment or closely related professional field (Real Estate, Planning or Economic Development).
The company is offering a competitive salary (circa £28,000 to £40,000 + other benefits) depending on the level you are applying at. This is a full time, permanent position at either Planner or Senior Planner level; dependent on your skills, knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively if this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity in Planning, please send your CV to me CJ Obi (cj @ osbornerichardson.com) or call me on 07894229847