Senior Planning Officer – Lancashire- £40/hr DOE- 6 Month Contract
Vivid are working exclusively with a council in Lancashire to find a senior planning officer to join the local authority’s development management team. The role will initially be offered at a 6-month contract, with a view of being extended if budgets and performance targets are met by the individual. The client is looking to offer flexible working hours, with the option to work from home and condense hours are available if required, the rate payable is DOE, but is expected to be between £45+P/H.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Several years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of a large scale residential and commercial applications.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
If you’re captivated by the vacancy and want to join an exciting council , please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the role and have a confidential conversation regarding the role and opportunities.